Desert Combat Final: seven starter DC Final Maps Released!!!
I'm proud to officially release my seven starter DC Final Maps.
I've put over 2,000 hours into these maps. You will see in a few of them why I spent so much time. A couple are absolutely amazing.
1. Act of Valor - Large CQ Map : Jungle theme based off of the movie Act of Valor. Has over 30,000 Objects. Mixing Pictures:
2. Alpine Incursion - Medium CQ/CTF Map : Winter Mountain themed map complete with snow effects and custom textures.
3. The Suck - Small CTF/TDM Map : Woodland infantry and DPV map. A WW1 vibe with modern day equipment.
4. Rescue Mission - Large CQ Map: Desert Map based on the movie Courage Under Fire. Lots of equipment and desert.
5. Oasis Takeover - Large CQ/Objective Map : Desert Map with an Oasis and a city surrounding it. Destroy the bunkers and control the city.
6. Tears of the Sun - Medium Push Map: Jungle map with over 10k objects. This is my best map. Based on the movie Tears of the Sun
7. Zero Dark Thirty - Small CQ Map : Based on the Raid on Osama Bin Laden. Capture the control points and kill Osama.
8. The eighth map in this file folder is a map by Jim2102. DCF Immersed. A modding masterpiece, think of it as the bonus prize
** TO INSTALL THESE MAPS **
Battlefield 1942: Get here
Desert Combat 0.7: Download
Desert Combat Final: Download
Desert Combat Final seven Costum Maps: Download
You need to get these into your DC_Final Levels folder.
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 1942\Mods\DC_Final\Archives\bf1942\levels
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield 1942\Mods\DC_Final\Archives\bf1942\levels