********************************************************** ********************************************************** ********************************************************** **********************************************************

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2019

Desert Combat 2, small Map Previews!



Since there seems to be more interest for my mod happening, I thought I should post about it here...

It all started in June 2017 when I was downloading and playing hundreds of custom DC maps. I got the idea to create bot support for them, as they would have no chance getting played on multiplayer servers. So I started to develop Desert Combat 2 (DC2) many months later in February 2018. My goal for the mod is to create fully functional bot support for all the maps, about 20-25% of them already have bot support, plus a few maps I have created bot support for as well. There are currently around 230 custom DC maps in DC2, and I'm still searching for more. Thought I would post about the mod here, as some of you might be interested



Happy new year 2019 for you around there. We wish you a lot of luck and health for you.


I also have made a website for my mod (still working on it) with information about the mod and a list of all the maps in it: https://desertcombat2.blogspot.com
In addition, I also have a Discord server for it which is where most of the discussion and updates happen. If you have Discord and would be interested in joining, there is a link for the server on the DC2 website. Currently, there's 25 people in it who have been helping me playtest the mod and reporting any errors or bugs, which I am thankful for!


Desert Combat 2: Download


 A_SmackVillage



 Airwolf

 

Al_Faw_Bunker_Night

 

AL_KUT_v2

 

Alpine_Night_Operations

 

Alpine_Operations

 

 ASF_Training_Town

 

 Baghdad

 

 Battle_Of_Fire

 

 beach_assault

 

 BizoryFarm

 

 CS_Assault

 

 CS_Aztec

 

 CS_Desert_Rats

 

 Cuban_missile_crisis

 


Autor: Jim2102

Source: desertcombat2.blogspot.com

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Airwolf hat irgendetwas von Gazala 😂😂😂

Unknown hat gesagt…

Airwolf hat irgendetwas von Gazala 😂😂😂

Kommentar veröffentlichen