********************************************************** ********************************************************** ********************************************************** **********************************************************

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2019

Desert Combat: Rain effect, Snow and nothern light effect!



Welp scratch the DC Nimitz Infiltration map idea, Jim2102 the developer, couldn't exactly get what I wanted for that map and I also found out that a player named Sephiroth made a Desert Combat map called Carrier Scramble. Essentially that map was the same thing I was going for, so I decided to scrap mine. But I got a better idea... will post some more updates soon



Rain and Thunder effect:





Snow and Nothern Light effect:



But anyways, wanted to show you guys something that I've been working on lately: Animated sky textures. I made a pretty cool lightning skybox that is perfect for rainy/stormy maps, and um oh yeah, an aurora/northern lights skybox perfect for maps that take place in the arctic/northern regions, or just winter night maps in general. I may make some DC maps for these... check out the clips below of these in action.

Al Khafji Docks challenge:



Source: battlefieldsingleplayer.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen